makalah.ahlamontada.net
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

makalah.ahlamontada.net

FORUM FOR HUMAN BEINGS

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

سؤال محيرني!!!!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
majid

عدد المساهمات : 10
نقاط : 20
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/07/2009

سؤال محيرني!!!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: سؤال محيرني!!!!   سؤال محيرني!!!! I_icon_minitime26.07.09 22:21

بالله ياشباب اريد معرفة ما معنى كلمة "معقله "
واي شخص عنده تعليق عن سبب التسميه و من اين جاءت فلا تبخلوا علينا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

عدد المساهمات : 18
نقاط : 20
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2009

سؤال محيرني!!!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: سؤال محيرني!!!!   سؤال محيرني!!!! I_icon_minitime26.07.09 23:28

موضوع جميل..
بصراحة انا قد دورت في القواميس العربية ما حصلتش لها معنى,
ممكن الاخوه الذي بيستخدموا كلمة معقلة يبينوا لنا ايش معناها,
وضروري القروب المكون من الصامت وجميل و شرعوب يدخلوا الموضوع ويشاركوا وكل واحد يشرح بطريقته
لانهم المعاقلة حق اليو ام...
تحياتي يا حدي..
عبدالرحمن العسلي
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
عبدالرحمن العسلي

عدد المساهمات : 70
نقاط : 105
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/07/2009

سؤال محيرني!!!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: سؤال محيرني!!!!   سؤال محيرني!!!! I_icon_minitime27.07.09 1:06

انا معك اخي ماهر وانشاء الله الجروب اللي ذكرتهم يدخلوا يفيدونا ولو بشي من التعريف...
تحياتي اليك اخي ماجد........
SAMI
عضو محترف
عضو محترف
SAMI

عدد المساهمات : 53
نقاط : 121
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/07/2009

سؤال محيرني!!!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: engineering, technology, creativity   سؤال محيرني!!!! I_icon_minitime28.07.09 2:08

salam alikom mr MAJED WA YA MARHAB
Actully, as i know it was started in IMEC and brought by soltan alaradi to that place 2007 and it is the nickname for YAZID at that time than it spreed to all my friends and it is known the nickname for YAZID .soonafter , we got the theories of ma'akalah which said by yazid in civil, mechanical,material, and so on.such as , klcc , alferash in material , dynamic of the earth and space . Also, which is improved by our profs like jameel, asali, samet ,sharabi, fayadh, salman, ezat, and you are mr MAJED

and dont forget the first law of ma'akalah which is done by ALSAMET, (ma'akalh can be decreased and increased but it can not be destroies.)
IS THAT YOU.

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT. MAYBE OTHERS GOT DIFFRENT IDEAS .
عبدالرحمن العسلي
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
عبدالرحمن العسلي

عدد المساهمات : 70
نقاط : 105
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/07/2009

سؤال محيرني!!!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: سؤال محيرني!!!!   سؤال محيرني!!!! I_icon_minitime29.07.09 0:56

SAMI كتب:
salam alikom mr MAJED WA YA MARHAB
Actully, as i know it was started in IMEC and brought by soltan alaradi to that place 2007 and it is the nickname for YAZID at that time than it spreed to all my friends and it is known the nickname for YAZID .soonafter , we got the theories of ma'akalah which said by yazid in civil, mechanical,material, and so on.such as , klcc , alferash in material , dynamic of the earth and space . Also, which is improved by our profs like jameel, asali, samet ,sharabi, fayadh, salman, ezat, and you are mr MAJED

and dont forget the first law of ma'akalah which is done by ALSAMET, (ma'akalh can be decreased and increased but it can not be destroies.)
IS THAT YOU.

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT. MAYBE OTHERS GOT DIFFRENT IDEAS .
this the historical story of how ALMAKALAH got named!!but what we all concern more is about the absolute definition of ALMAKALAH .in other words, how the concept of makalanh has come to the existence and how is it possible to visualize the concept as well!!!
common sami we are waiting for ur explanation. Very Happy Very Happy

سؤال محيرني!!!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» سؤال عن ضغط الدم؟

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
makalah.ahlamontada.net :: الفئة الأولى :: منتدى الأرأ والحوار-
انتقل الى: