makalah.ahlamontada.net
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

makalah.ahlamontada.net

FORUM FOR HUMAN BEINGS

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Third angle projection

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
UM AND ME

عدد المساهمات : 11
نقاط : 24
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/07/2009

Third angle projection Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Third angle projection   Third angle projection I_icon_minitime25.07.09 15:33

Although this is the first time i participate in this very wonderful forum but i prefer to introduce my self

in this topic..... So please guys do your hospitality and read my topic and comment on it..... it is

reality that we are totally different - um and me _ from the side of physical and other aspects but i

always feel that i am another picture of university of Malaya and to be honest i cannot imagine

myself a student of another university ... i always dream the moment i graduate and be proud of

having a chance to study at um.. i do not concern whether people appreciate the knowledge you

have or not but what i strongly believe that be yourself and try your best to reach the summit.... i do

not know whether you are agree with me or not but this is my believes and i hope you all the best ...

In addition, you me wonder about the title of this topic but what i know that from technical drawing or

drafting as some people call it that if view any side of a model you are drawing opposite to the side

you view and what is called third angle projection... And this is exactly what i feel towards university

of Malaya that whenever you look my face you are getting a feedback of the same features

please my dear brothers accept my warm regards and approve me as a member of this nice forum..

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
The Silent
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
The Silent

عدد المساهمات : 36
نقاط : 63
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: Welcome   Third angle projection I_icon_minitime25.07.09 17:11

I would like to welcome our new member
UM AND U Very Happy
Sorry , UM AND ME Wink

Hoping that you spend sweet and happy times in this forum

Please, give us a chance to see your face so that we get more features of UM ...

Best Regards Smile Very Happy
The Silent
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
The Silent

عدد المساهمات : 36
نقاط : 63
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: ما تقلقش   Third angle projection I_icon_minitime26.07.09 19:22

كما احنا منتظرين مشاركاتك

منتظرين متى با تغمر المنتدى بمشاركات جديدة
يالتوفيق
عبدالرحمن العسلي
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
عبدالرحمن العسلي

عدد المساهمات : 70
نقاط : 105
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Third angle projection   Third angle projection I_icon_minitime27.07.09 1:21

حياك الله اخي سلمان وانت في بيتك وبين اخوتك...منتظرين ابداعاتك...
UM AND ME

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Third angle projection   Third angle projection I_icon_minitime27.07.09 18:43

The Silent كتب:
كما احنا منتظرين مشاركاتك

منتظرين متى با تغمر المنتدى بمشاركات جديدة
يالتوفيق

شكرا جزيلا عزيزي ذا سايلنت ....... قلمك غمر المنتدى بالمواضيع الججميلة فعلا وان شاء الله اكن فقط عونا لكم اخواني ي جميعا ...
UM AND ME

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Third angle projection   Third angle projection I_icon_minitime27.07.09 18:47

عبدالرحمن العسلي كتب:

حياك الله اخي العزيز يا عبد الرحمن يا عسلي .... ولكن في احيانا مثل يقول ( حركات نص كم ) يعني ايش ؟؟؟ يعني ان الواحد ينسب مقالات ومواضيع شخص لشخص اخر ....

ارجو ان تتاكد من هوية كاتب الموضوع عزيزي الكريم؟؟؟
عبدالرحمن العسلي
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
عبدالرحمن العسلي

عدد المساهمات : 70
نقاط : 105
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Third angle projection   Third angle projection I_icon_minitime27.07.09 22:38

UM AND ME كتب:
عبدالرحمن العسلي كتب:

حياك الله اخي العزيز يا عبد الرحمن يا عسلي .... ولكن في احيانا مثل يقول ( حركات نص كم ) يعني ايش ؟؟؟ يعني ان الواحد ينسب مقالات ومواضيع شخص لشخص اخر ....

ارجو ان تتاكد من هوية كاتب الموضوع عزيزي الكريم؟؟؟
ااعتذر ان لم تكن سلمان لانه كنت اعتقد ان هذا الاسلوب الرائع هو اسلوب سلمان لكن خانني اعتقادي وعلى العموم هذه بشرى ان تعرفنا على واحد يكتب بابداع مثل الاخ الرائع سلمان...اعتذاري مره اخرى ان كنت اخطات في حقك اخي الكريم.
UM AND ME

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Third angle projection   Third angle projection I_icon_minitime29.07.09 19:02

حياك الله يا عسلي ..... على العموم مشكور واتمنى اننا نستفيد من بعضنا البعض وهذا هو المهم ......

Third angle projection
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
makalah.ahlamontada.net :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى العام-
انتقل الى: